How do you know you need a Private Care Manager?
You may need a Private Care Manager if:
- You or the person you are caring for have limited or no family support.
- Your health has declined and you find that you are in need of direction to find appropriate supports to remain living in your home.
- You have multiple medical or psychological issues to manage.
- You or the person you are caring for is unable to continue to live safely at home.
- Your caregivers are either “burned out” or confused about care solutions.
- Your family has limited time and/or expertise in dealing with your chronic care needs.
- Your family is at odds regarding care decisions.
- You or the person you are caring for are not pleased with current in-home providers and you require advocacy.
- There is confusion about your/your loved one’s financial or legal situation.
- Guidance and education are needed on how to deal with difficult behaviors associated with dementia.
- You live at a distance from your loved one who needs support and/or on-going hands-on care.
Interested in learning more? Springwell has a reduced cost Private Care Management Program. We may be able to help.