WHY GIVE TO SPRINGWELL?
Your charitable support enables our staff to reach out to vulnerable seniors and caregivers to offer the help they need to alleviate their distress, maintain their independence and improve their quality of life.
We know that you want to be sure your gifts will be used wisely. Through careful stewardship of resources, we make sure the funds you generously entrust to us are used efficiently and go where they are most needed. Springwell adheres to the highest standards of financial and organizational management. Our annual audited financials and 990 tax forms, as well a comprehensive organizational profile are available for your review at Guidestar.org and on the Giving Common.
Donations to Springwell support our Elder Independence Fund and make a real, concrete difference in the lives of the people we serve:
- $35—can provide a week’s worth of hot, nutritious meals to a senior at risk of malnutrition.
- $50—could provide 3 homemaker visits that can help a senior live independently at home
- $100—could purchase a rolling walker to help a senior with mobility
- $250—could provide a wheelchair user with a modular ramp for accessibility
- $1,000—can underwrite moving expenses for an abused senior