- Benefits Checkup – A screening tool for state and federal benefits. A free service sponsored by the National Councils on Aging. Data entering a person’s information will give you an overview of benefits they may be eligible for.
- Food Stamps – Provides information and applications to help people who meet the rules for food stamps receive them.
- Fraud Hotline – Investigates investment scams, identity theft, bogus sweepstakes and lottery schemes, Medicare and Social Security fraud, and a variety of other senior exploitation issues.
- Medicare – Provides comprehensive information about Medicare. The site also offers a Medicare Personal Plan Finder, Nursing Home Compare, Dialysis Facility Compare, Participating Physician Directory, Supplier Directory, Medicare Health Plan Compare, Medigap Compare, and information on Prescription Drug Assistance Programs.
- Social Security Administration – Explains retirement and disability benefit information.
- Veterans Administration