Farmers’ Market Coupon Distribution Schedule

If you are interested in a coupon, please call one of the following numbers during the specified dates to sign up. The number of coupons is limited and not guaranteed.
Click here for a list of local Farmer’s Markets Dates & Locations

To receive coupons, individuals must be 60 years of age or older, or have a disability and live in elder housing where they receive Springwell nutrition services. Individuals must be eligible for Section 8 Housing, Energy Assistance, or Medicaid. Individuals must live in Belmont, Brookline, Newton, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Waltham, or Watertown to receive coupons from Springwell. Individuals can only receive one set of coupons per season. Coupons are limited in number and are not guaranteed.


*In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (“USDA”) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: Program Manual, Fiscal Year 2017 Civil Rights, Page 3, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.