- Alzheimer’s Association of Massachusetts – Contains specific information about Alzheimer’s Disease including information about the disease, caregiving, resources, diagnosis, research, advocacy, and medications.
- Alzheimer’s Association Caregiver Resources – Caregiver Resources for Families of People with Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Alzheimer Disease Research Center
- Association of Private Geriatric Care Managers
- The Eldercare Locator – A nationwide toll-free service and web site, which helps older adults and their caregivers find local services for seniors. The U.S. Administration on Aging makes a part of their service available on-line so that consumers can easily link to services in their state.
- Elder Helpers – A program which aims to match volunteers with elders in need of help within their own community.
- ElderWeb – A research site for professionals and family members looking for information on eldercare. Includes links to information on legal, financial, medical, and housing issues, as well as policy, research, and statistics.
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs (EOEA) – A state agency that contracts with Springwell and 26 other Aging Services Access Points who operate government subsidized programs that include home care and caregiver support, nutrition programs, protective services, health and wellness services, housing options, SHINE counseling or counseling services for elders with limited English proficiency.
- MassOptions – A free resource online or phone resource that links seniors, people with disabilities, or caregivers to services that can help support independence. MassOptions specialists are available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm, by calling toll-free at 1-844-422-6277, or through the website, using the online chat feature.
- National Institutes on Aging
- Statewide Eldercare Information – online resource of elder services, programs, and information.
- The U.S. Administration on Aging – This site is designed for older people, caregivers, and professionals in the field of aging. It has a wealth of information about aging services across the U.S., with links to local and state resources.
West Suburban Alzheimer’s Partnership
Springwell is a member of this regional partnership, working with healthcare facilities, community organizations, and families to support the needs of individuals affected by Alzheimer’s Disease. The Partnership created : A Guide To Alzheimer’s Services
Can’t find what you are looking for? Our Private Geriatric Care Manager may be able to help.